For more information, please click: AsianaPublishing.comÂ
- Chinese Language Private Lessonsï¼ˆPotential Development)
- Chinese Language and Culture Education Consultant and Support
- Chinese Traditional Dance Education
- Free Chinese Language & Culture Learning ServicesÂ
Chinese Language & Culture Learning Materials
1. Mandarin Learning Books for Children 5 & up:
2. Mandarin Learning Books for Adults
- ä¸æ–‡å®¶æ•™Â (æ½›èƒ½é–‹ç™¼ï¼‰
- ä¸åœ‹å‚³çµ±èˆžè¹ˆç†è«–ç ”ç©¶èˆ‡æ•™å¸
1. å…’ç«¥å¸ç¿’æ•™æ ï¼é©ç”¨5æ²ä»¥ä¸Šå…’ç«¥ï¼š
- ä¸å›½ä¼ ç»Ÿèˆžè¹ˆç†è®ºç ”ç©¶ä¸Žæ•™å¦
1. å„¿ç«¥ä¸æ–‡å¦ä¹ æ•™æ ï¼é€‚ç”¨5å²ä»¥ä¸Šå„¿ç«¥ï¼š
- Good education is fun and practical.
- Good teachers possess not only the specialized subjects, but also a motive to improve their studentsâ€™ life.
- Good teachers guide their students to see their future.
- Good teachers use their acquired confidence to guide their students into a passion of learning.
- Good teachers have the ability to maintain their planned curriculum progress in class.
- Good teachers like to challenge students and be challenged by students.
- Good teachers are open-minded.
- Good teachers provide students space for thinking and improving.
- Good teachers constantly update their knowledge and look for better ways and information to teach their students
- Good teachers are able to maintain their positive attitude to guide their students in any circumstances.
Confucius says â€œæœ‰æ•™ç„¡é¡žâ€ – education for everyone, irrespective of background; and â€œå› ææ–½æ•™â€ – educate someone according to his natural ability; modify one’s way of teaching to suit the special requirements of each class or case.